Today is the day for trailers, let’s go:
- SIGOURNEY M’FING WEAVER
- They spend a lot of time making fun of Iron Fist having an .. Iron Fist.
- Dear God, please make this a shorter series than the others.
- So am I correct in saying that Jessica Jones slept with Luke Cage who’s now sleeping with Night Nurse who slept with Matt Murdock? Ah and Luke Cage also had a thing with Misty at one time I believe? Those team meetings are going to be awkward.
- That action looks great. Hopefully that choreography won’t be as rushed as the choreo in Iron Fist.
- Hilarious, they’re not saving the world. Just New York City.
I reserve my judgement until the time comes. Taking all thoughts on this one.
Here there be spoilers, so if you haven’t seen it go away now.
It was never going to be easy for James Gunn to top the first film, a smallish space opera which blew everyone away and singe-handedly launched Chris Pratt’s career into the stratosphere.
Oh man, I was originally not going to partake in this at the theatre. But this really looks like fun (that cover is hideous though, what’s happening EW?)
Do you know what it is? It’s because the director has gone for a Guardians of the Galaxy cool 70’s vibe. Not many eras are cooler than the 70s.
- Wait, that’s Cate Blanchett? Those skin tight costumes, that make-up – those are some #gothgoals
- Thor’s haircut. Be still my short-hair loving heart
- I heart Tessa Thompson, I’m really hoping for big things for her
- Actually forget Cate, Jeff is my new fashion icon. Seriously, that combination of gold jacket, red and blue long t-shirt and rimmed eyeliner is killer.
- I’m even excited to see Tom/Loki – how did that happen? His reputation really took a hell of a beating last year.
- An excellent song really helps to sell a trailer. Please give your trailer editor person a raise.
Please don’t disappoint me movie, I’m going to throw money at you.
What do you think? Are you sold?