Hey, it’s here! let’s discuss:
- There is a lot happening and I’m not making much sense of any of it – the trailer has been put together to encourage speculation and not narrative, am I right trailer editors?
- I’m underwhelmed (and it’s not its fault that I haven’t moved on) and part of it is the lack of callback to the older generation of characters – Han Solo is gone, Carrie isn’t coming back, and there was only a small glimpse of Luke in silhouette from very far away. I’m glad to see my friends Poe, Rey and Finn alive (sort of) but there’s this gap when the older gen isn’t there.
- Oscar Issac is a very attractive runner
- Those are expensive, high-tech dust croppers
- Let’s all assume Kylo is still alive, judging by the scar on his face. Those rage issues are only going to get bigger
- “I only know the truth it’s time for the Jedi to end.” My millennial gratification asks that you stop being so cryptic Luke.
Bring on December! Did it whelm you? I leave you with this image of Daisy giving Mark a piggyback ride.