Oh man, I was originally not going to partake in this at the theatre. But this really looks like fun (that cover is hideous though, what’s happening EW?)
Do you know what it is? It’s because the director has gone for a Guardians of the Galaxy cool 70’s vibe. Not many eras are cooler than the 70s.
- Wait, that’s Cate Blanchett? Those skin tight costumes, that make-up – those are some #gothgoals
- Thor’s haircut. Be still my short-hair loving heart
- I heart Tessa Thompson, I’m really hoping for big things for her
- Actually forget Cate, Jeff is my new fashion icon. Seriously, that combination of gold jacket, red and blue long t-shirt and rimmed eyeliner is killer.
- I’m even excited to see Tom/Loki – how did that happen? His reputation really took a hell of a beating last year.
- An excellent song really helps to sell a trailer. Please give your trailer editor person a raise.
Please don’t disappoint me movie, I’m going to throw money at you.
What do you think? Are you sold?